Sunday, April 5, 2009

The last month or so...

Sorry I have not uploaded any pictures in a while, I have been so busy that whenever I have time I just like to spend it with all three of my boys. Since they are all sleeping right now I don't feel bad to be on the computer.


Here is our little munchkin at 3 months!


How cute! Whenever Ryan is sitting up somewhere Craig has to go and sit beside him and hold him or put his arm around him.

So smiley.
For some reason our camera wasn't taking nice pictures, guess I should read the book and learn how to use it properly.

Mmm muffins. Craig likes to grab food off the counter, he suddenly seems to be able to reach everything.

I think these boys are doing to be the best of friends.

Look at me, I can roll over on to my tummy!

I am almost there.

Happy Easter!
d
4 months already. Isn't he so handsome. I can't believe how fast he is growing:(
Every stage is fun, I just wish each one lasted a little longer.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Helloooooooo.......
Anybody out there????

Tammy, you didn't post Easter pics so you ARE worse than me!! LOL!!!