Saturday, October 6, 2007

Yesterday Craig and I went on a trip to St. Thomas. We went to visit some people who haven't met him yet. We visited with my friends Pat, Stacey, Jamie and Lucas for the afternoon. I had a great visit, I haven't seen them is so long. Craig got a few more gifts. I ordered some stamps from Pat and they came in just as I was leaving, I was so excited, I love craft stuff!!

We went to my parents house for a visit, supper and to pick up Lacey. She is over for the weekend. We made on last stop at kim's house before leaving , her mom and Jessica were also there. Deb, kim's mom, gave Craig a beautiful blanket.

So the plans for the weekend are to do some Crafts and eat some turkey, fun fun fun!!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting


I tried to post this video the other day. It was taken after he had his needles

No comments: