Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend!!

Look at him holding his bottle up!
We had a nice thanksgiving weekend here. Lacey and I did some scrapbooking on Saturday night while Jeff and his dad went to the Sarnia Sting's hockey game. They had a great time, the Sting's won!
Jeff and I made a turkey dinner on Sunday and had his dad over.
We went to my mom's house on Monday for more turkey! My grandma fleet was there for the weekend, it was the first time I have gotten to see her since Craig was born. My sister and her family were there as well as Kathy and her little one, turner, he is 8 months old and adorable!

Craig and Great Grandma Fleet!

Samantha going for a ride in the wagon!

Getting ready to show my Grandma some pictures of Craig


Craig and Grandma!

I got this picture from my mom's camera, I never realized just how big I was until I saw this picture!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving weekend! Wasn't it nice and warm..ahhhhhh....heaven!

Don't ask what we had for dinner because it was very pathetic. I'm dying for some turkey!!