Wednesday, October 3, 2007

First Shot!!

Poor Craig had to go to the doctors for his first needles, he got two. He was very good though, he only cried while the needles were in him. I had Jeff come with us because I didn't want to hold him while he got them, I don't even like to be there when I have to ge them, lol!!. They said he would probably sleep for most of the day but that didn't happen.
His weight gain was more than I expected. He now weighs 10lbs 10oz, he is 23.75 inches long and his head is now 15.75 inches around. He is growing so fast, he better slow down, lol! I am glad that he is now where he should be. Everything else was good so we don't have to go back for another month.

Isn't this pictue just so adorable!


2 comments:

Sherri said...

Wow, what a brute you have there!! 10lbs already....

That picture is adorable!

Tammy said...

I know, he gained a lot more than I expected him to.