Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fun at the Park!

So Ryan is 10 months old now, wow! We had a check up on Monday and he is 22.15 lbs and 29.5" long. He is now long enough that he is graduating out of the carrier into a big car seat this week:( In the last week he has had 4 teeth come in, he seems to get two at a time. He doesn't seem to be in pain, he just has the runs.
It is hard to believe how big Craig is getting too! I have had to go shopping for some new fall clothes for him because all his pants are becoming flood pants. He is so smart, he has so many new words every day. I was in the kitchen the other day and I sneezed, a cute little bless you came out of the living room so naturally I said thank you and Craig replied with welcome. How cute is that, it is amazing how fast they learn to put things together.

I bet these guys are going to be best friends!

Such a handsome little guy

What a big boy!

Craig and Mikayla

No comments: