Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!!!

Today was Jeff's big birthday! I think he had a great day, he tells me he did. It started out with a big sleep in until 11:30, that doesn't really count though, Craig and Ryan took turns being up for a good portion of the night. We went to Sherri's house for an excellent lasagna dinner, it was so yummy! Thanks Sherri!
j
Craig took his daddy his birthday present.

Ryan enjoyed playing with the ribbon, more like eating it!

His big birthday cake, I think it turned out nice, at least it tasted good.

Look at all those candles!!!

How many girlfriends, as Mark would say. I say there better not be any, lol!
j j
Someone call the fire department, look at all that smoke! There was more than the picture showed.
j
We let him feed himself the ice cream as you can see! I don't know if Sherri will want us over for supper again, Craig had food everywhere.
j
Ryan with his aunt Sherri.
j
Too Cute!
j
Craig has decided he like to walk around in grown up shoes. Here he is in uncle Mike's shoes.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

Of course you can come again for dinner!! Craig's not that messy!
He sure made us laugh last night.

I'm glad Jeff had a good birthday. Honestly, being in the 40's is great....and I never in a million years thought that would be true :)