Saturday, February 7, 2009

This afternoon I was playing with Ryan and got some adorable pictures of him smiling. I can't get over how fast he has grown, he is already 2 months old, WOW! Where does the time go??

What a beautiful smile!

I love that he smiles at me :)

Burr, put some clothes on me mom!

My cute little boys!!

video

How cute is this little guy! All I have to do is smile at him to get this adorable reaction! 
I am so glad I decided to have children. I just love my boys!

video

This video is from the other day when we went to visit my parents. 
Craig never bounced in the exesaucer like this, it was so funny.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

The videos are great!!

I triple love the first picture of Ryan. What a sweet, sweet smile he has.

I'm glad you had babies too!! Your boys are the snuggliest and I wish there was a way we could keep them little.