Sunday, August 10, 2008

Craig's 1st Birthday!

Well Craig is one now! Oh my goodnes, I can't believe we have had him for a year now. He is growing up way to fast. We had some of our family over to celebrate Craig's birthday with us, I hope everyone had a good time, I know we did. It is too bad it had to rain, atleast some people still got to go for a boat ride before the storming started.
fy

He is leaning against a big number one, it is just a little hard to see.

This is the same teddy we took pictures with at 6 months.

Where's my cake!
s
Craig know's who Tigger and Pooh are.
s
Happy birthday to you! He even had a singing candle he was doing a little dance to.
s

Craig was served his cake by his daddy.

Craig's first taste of chocolate cake!

I think he likes it.

He was enjoying his new puzzle.

Craig got a dump truck that will help him walk and that he can ride on.

Here is Craig in his new orange car that Jeff and I got for him. I thik he will enjoy going for walks in it. Samantha really wanted a turn too!

Bumper cars!

Craig and Samantha were having a late night snack with aunt Sarah.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest little boy around!!

Thanks for the fun party!! The food was great, and the company was too!!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are terrific! he is growing up so fast. You are going to be a busy mommy very very soon!. congrats on birthday #1.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!!!