Friday, March 14, 2008

This week went by very fast, we didn't get up to a whole lot. I went to my Stampin' Up class on Tuesday and we made some really nice scrapbooking pages. I loved taking this class so much that I decided to become a demonstrator myself. I get my starter kit this week and I hope to find some people interested in taking some classes!
s
Here are a few random pictures from throughout the week.

Craig tried Zucchini for the first time and he seemed to enjoy it.

I put a bunch of his toys in this basket and he rolled over to it and he reached in and grabbed himself a toy.

Craig managed to pick up the basket and he dumped the toys all around himself.

He wanted to try and feed himself. He got cereal everywhere.

Jeff and I had some popcorn the other night and he liked watching it pop.
f
At Lunch today he got his sweet potatoes all over his forehead! He is always trying to grab the bowl.
j
Craig fell asleep this afternoon in this position. He was happily playing one minute and the next he was out. He slept like this for about a half an hour, his hand never left the bunny Grandpa Bendel brought for him on Wednesday.


Poor Craig was up very late with a mild fever last night, Jeff and I think it's because he is teething. We were all so very tired today that we had a 3 hour nap this afternoon. I am surprised I slept for so long because I am not a napper.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I guess you needed a nap! Wow - 3hrs!!
Love the pic of Craig digging in the toy basket. And the food pics are always funny!