Thursday, February 7, 2008

We had Sherri, Mike, Mark and Jade over for dinner last night. Jeff did most of he cooking which was nice, he made chicken and ribs which was very yummy! I tried a new recipe for desert, chocolate lava cakes. Jade was helping me with desert and was trying to eat every little piece of chocolate I dropped (I hope she didn't have any problems going to bed last night)!


Craig is watching his mom and dad prepare supper.
1

Craig with his aunt Sherri.
1

Snuggling after his bottle.
1
We got so much snow yesterday. Jeff must have shovelled the driveway 3-4 times yesterday. I think it snowed constantly from the time we got up until we went to bed.
Jeff Shovelling.
1
1
Look at all the snow!






1 comment:

Sherri said...

Dinner was awesome...I ate too much! Jeff, you are a great cook and Tammy those lava cakes were so delicious...
The kids went to bed fine. They were wound up on the way home though!! Singing and talking way too loud.

The snow pictures are pretty.