Sunday, February 10, 2008

6 Months Old!

So our little baby boy is six months old now. Craig now weighs 17 pounds and is 27 inches long. He was not happy about having to get needles, this time he cried before the needles were even close to him. Poor baby! We are excited to start him on solids this week, we are going to start with sweet potatoes.
j
I bought this bear for Craig at Christmas time.

Mamma's boy! LOL!
f

Daddy's boy!


Jeff called him Casanova in this one, he was too cute reacing for the flower I had to keep it.


Today we had breakfast witht he Sarnia Sting! There sure were a lot of people there, good thing we were early, some people didn't even get seats at a table. We got a couple pictures of Craig with some hockey players. All of our Sting hockey cards are now autographed. We got the picture I had posted of Craig with the players on the 2nd signed. I was so surprised by their reaction! The boys remembered having it taken with Craig and thought the picture looked really good. I am sending them a copy. They were to funny, they were talking about how handsome they all looked!

Craig, Jeff and Steven Stamkos.

Craig, Justin Dibendetto and I.

No comments: