Friday, November 9, 2007

Craig is already 3 months today!!!! He is growing so fast, I guess time fly's when you're having fun!!

Jeff got the boat winterized last week so we put it away for the winter. I didn't even get to go for one last ride, oh well, I am sure I will get out lots next summer! We went to my parents house on Monday afternoon, I like to try and take Craig to see them once a week, babies change so fast. Once a week is better than twice a year if we stll lived out west.


Craig with his Grandpa



Look how big he is geting for the bassinet, I don't want to move him to his crib yet.

Craig has the most adorable little laugh now. He has decided that just before bed is playtime and boy is he wound. He kicks, smiles, coo's and now has added in a little laugh. So adorable.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I can't believe how huge he looks in his bassinette.

He's so cute!