Thursday, December 16, 2010

Craig at school

I was duty parent at preschool today and it was a little cold hanging out in the play area. Craig didn't mind being out there at all. He spent the entire time playing with this toboggan, he laughed every time he went down the hill. I think I am going to have to get him one of these toboggans.

This is a really small hill but the kids make it work and sometimes they really fly down it.
They love it!

Craig thought he would be a daredevil and go down backwards. He laughed so hard!

It is hard to believe that last year when I would drop him off at preschool on a cold day he would cry and cry and cry some more. I felt so horrible leaving him there that sometimes I would stay a little longer than normal. Now I drop him off and he runs to be with his friends.

No comments: