Sunday, February 28, 2010

A prize!

I am going to start by saying YEY TEAM CANADA! What an intense game!
During the game I worked on potty training Craig. I came up with a new plan to get him to pee on the potty :) When Ryan woke up from his nap I put him on the potty and wouldn't ya know it he peed, so naturally, Craig had to go too!

Here is Craig getting his 5th star which meant he got a prize. He picked his package of hockey cards out of the prize jar. I guess I am going to have to make Ryan a chart too, don't worry I am not going to force him to potty train at 15 months, but, if he decides he wants to I am not going to say no!

Sorting out his new cards!

Adding the ones he doesn't want to play with right now to his book. It is cute how he plays with the cards, he holds a card in each hand and skates them around like they are on the ice fighting for the puck.


Here is our sweet little Ryan enjoying a snack after his first pee on the potty while watching the intense hockey game!

No comments: