Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!


We are finally making our Gingerbread house! I kept forgetting about it. We tried to let Ryan help but he was getting icing everywhere but where it should be, lol!

Craig and me working away!

Mike, Sherri, Mark and Jade came over Christmas Eve for our Christmas together. We had a lot of fun, I think Jeff really enjoyed cooking the turkey, of course, it is his favorite!

Santa came to our house! What a surprise! I think he felt bad that the boys didn't want to go near him when we were at the mall!

Craig was trying to grab a present from Santa without getting to close.

Craig was to funny! He was so excited to see Santa but would not get to close, he kept saying Santa, Santa, Santa... Craig flew from one end of the couch to the other, right over top of Jade when Santa sat beside him. Ryan didn't want to get to close either. Maybe next year, I hope.

No comments: