Sunday, June 22, 2008

So for those of you have not yet heard, we are pregnant again! Jeff and I are very excited! I hope Craig will be to? I am now in my 18th week and doing very well. Our due date is November 28th, it will be neat if we have a november baby because we don't have any in or family, atleast that we know of.

This is the first ultrasound at 12 weeks, I should be going for another one soon.
ggg
On Friday we took Craig to spend the afternoon with his Aunt Sherri while Jeff and I went out for a boat ride. It was my first of the season. Jeff was teaching me how to operate it so he can go on the new pull toy we got. The wind was cold but we still managed to get sun burns. After supper we took Craig to the animal farm. He enjoys watching the animals now. I think he remembers them. It was funy we were walking past all the pony's and they were following us as far as they could go around the pathway. Going to the farm is our favourite after supper walk.
f

Here he is with the scary Goose that stalks us cause it knows we have food!

He likes the Lamas.

No comments: