Friday, October 26, 2007

Yesterday Craig and I went to St. Thomas since daddy was making beer!! We had lunch with my grandma, Sarah and Samantha then went to my parents house.
Jeff getting Craig ready to go! How cute is his new outfit.

Craig having a nap with grandpa once he got home from work!!

Craig with his grandma!
I stopped in at work for a few mintes and ended up there for over an hour, I got to see people I haven't seen for a long time and every one just adored Craig. We didn't get home until after 11:00 and I almost hit two animals on the highway, thank goodnes I missed.
Craig didn't go to sleep until after three in the morning, I think he was excited to see daddy when we got home. I don't know if we have ever seen him so wound up. It was cute but I was tired!!






1 comment:

Sherri said...

I'm glad you had a nice day!

I love the pic of your dad with Craig.